STEP 1: Preparing Documentation For Finger Printing Appointment
The list of documents your MUST carry for your finger printing appointment:
- Passports (Current and Previous if Any)
- DS-160 Confirmation Page (View Here)
The DS-160 confirmation page has bar code at the bottom with a Unique Identification Number (UIN) starting from ‘AA’. The people at the VSO will need to scan the same in order to register you for the fingerprinting.
- Bank Receipt Indicating Fee’s received
- Appointment Confirmation Page (View Here)
- DS-160 Application Print Out (Optional)